Korean daikon or radish is so versatile. I’ve added it to soups, braised fish, side dishes, so many possibilities!!! This recipe is super quick and easy. You can eat this as a side dish and it’s also an ingredient in Korean Rice Bowl.
1 bunch julienned Korean Daikon
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon sesame oil
Salt to taste
sesame seed to garnish
1. In a pan, heat on medium high and add olive oil.
2. Add daikon to pan and sauté for 1-2 minutes
3. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until daikon is tender. Finally, salt to taste.
4. Remove from heat and let cool and store in fridge.
5. Serve cold and garnish with sesame seeds
Note: cook time is dependent on how thick you julienned the daikon so times can vary.